Storytelling Masterclass by Vineet Vohra and Rohit Vohra
Discover the art of storytelling through your photographs. In this 3-day masterclass with renown photographers and Leica Ambassadors Vineet Vohra and Rohit Vohra, participants will learn to write photo essays, with guidance at every stage.
What to Expect:
This masterclass will take you from single winners to photography projects. The idea is to get these stories featured in top publications around the world.
- Hands-on shooting and theory session where mentors will share about the decisive moment and selection process.
- Mentors will share their stories to help you understand the art of photo essays from conception to completion and publication.
- Editing Process
Who Should Attend:
- Photographers who aspire to improve their photo storytelling.
- This Masterclass is best suited for an intermediate to advanced photographer, who has photography experience and understands light, camera, editing workflow.
To ensure a conducive learning environment, the masterclass is limited to 10 pax only.
The masterclass spans over 3 days -
Friday, 31 March 2023: 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Saturday, 1 April 2023: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Sunday, 2 April 2023: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Leica Store Raffles Hotel
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- No cancellation is allowed. Payment made is non-refundable.
- In the event the organiser has to cancel the masterclass due to unforeseen circumstances, registered participants will receive a full refund.
Things to Bring:
- A digital camera preferably with a fixed wide-angle lens (a 35mm focal length lens would be the best). You are most welcome to bring along your long telephoto lenses and zooms for your personal work. For participants who would like to loan a Leica camera or lens, kindly inform the mentors in advance. Loan of cameras and lenses are subject to availability.
- A laptop with software to edit/tone your images.
- A notebook to take down notes during the masterclass.